Are you wondering where the ice maker on/off switch is on your Maytag refrigerator?
This blog post will show you how to find it, so you can easily turn your ice maker on or off as needed.
Where is the Maytag Ice Maker On Off Switch?
The location of the ice maker on/off switch varies depending on the model of your Maytag refrigerator. However, it is typically located in one of the following places:
- On the control panel inside the refrigerator door
- On the back wall of the freezer compartment
- On the bottom of the ice maker
To find the ice maker on/off switch, you will need to consult your refrigerator’s owner’s manual.
Maytag Ice Maker On Off Switch : Step by Step Guide
Follow the below common steps to find the Maytag Ice Maker On Off Switch.
Step 1 :
The ice maker’s On/Off switch can be found at the bottom, accessible by lifting and opening the door of the ice maker.
It is important to note that the ice maker will not start making ice immediately after you turn the switch on. It will take some time for the ice maker to fill with water and start producing ice.
Step 2 :
To activate the ice maker, lower the wire shutoff arm to the “On” position.
To manually deactivate the ice maker, lift the wire shutoff arm to the “Off” position.
Maytag Ice Maker On Off Switch
Step 3 :
To activate the ice maker, raise the ice maker door and lower the wire shutoff arm.
To manually deactivate the ice maker, lift the wire shutoff arm.
Step 4 :
The On/Off switch for the ice maker is on the left side of the freezer door, but you can only reach it by removing the ice storage bin.
Troubleshooting Tips for Common Maytag Ice Maker Problems
If your Maytag ice maker is not working properly, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the problem.
- Make sure that the ice maker is turned on.
- Check the water supply to the ice maker. Make sure that the water line is not kinked or blocked.
- Clean the ice maker’s water filter.
- Defrost the ice maker.
If you have tried these troubleshooting steps and your ice maker is still not working, you may need to call a qualified appliance repair technician.
Here are a few additional tips for finding and using the ice maker on/off switch on your Maytag refrigerator:
- If you have a Maytag refrigerator with a digital display, the ice maker on/off switch may be located next to the display.
- If you have a Maytag refrigerator with a mechanical control panel, the ice maker on/off switch may be located on the side of the refrigerator.
- If you are still having trouble finding the ice maker on/off switch, you can always consult your refrigerator’s owner’s manual.
Maytag Ice Maker On Off Switch (Conclusion)
I hope this blog post has helped you to find the ice maker on/off switch on your Maytag refrigerator.
If you have any further questions, please consult your refrigerator’s owner’s manual.
Also Read :